Friday, December 5, 2008

Have you changed your financial behavior?

Just curious...now that we are officially in the middle of an economic crisis (is it official yet?), have any of you changed your spending/giving/saving behavior?

If you are uncomfortable posting, even anonymously (though I don't know why but) you can email me privately at theroadtaken613@gmail.com. I'm really quite curious. I keep hearing about nationwide devastation, and I will be unemployed in January, but honestly, I haven't really changed a thing. Have you?

1 comment:

ES said...

For the most part, I haven't changed my spending habits, because for the most part, I'm not a big spender. What has changed is that I'm more eager to hunt down electronic coupon, codes, etc, to lower the price, search for more deals, and do extra research for big money items, so I know I'm getting a good deal for my money.

I will be happy, when the price of cereal decreases significantly! :)