Sunday, September 28, 2008

HNY

How meaningless will it be if I wish you all a general Shana Tova?

Ok, pretty meaningless.

I don't care, gonna do it anyway. I do mean it.

So to you, my little group of constant readers about eighty or so strong, no matter where you are on the belief scale, no matter what religion or non-religion you choose to run your lives by, may you have a very happy and meaningful New Year. May God grant us all the strength to deal with our challenges, and the opportunity to appreciate His many gifts to us. May He deal mercifully with us and justly with our enemies. And may we all find our own way to Him.

Take it as you will. I do mean it. As Rosh Hashana approaches, my heart is full. See you on the other side of the new year. Thank you for sticking with me through my little dramas.

-WG

4 comments:

SuperRaizy said...

Right back atcha.

Anonymous said...

thanks for your wonderful blog. shana tova to you too!

frum single female said...

shana tova webgirl. may you be blessed with a fabulous 5769.

Anonymous said...

Happy new year to you too! Thanks for a very enjoyable blog! May you have a year filled with blessing, happiness and health! Shana Tova!