Sunday, July 13, 2008

TomTom Go


Anyone else notice how much the TomTom logo looks like the Priestly Blessing symbol (duchaning)? It does, doesn't it, except for the finger splitting? I wonder what that's all about.

I love my TomTom GPS. It was one of my post-divorce impulse buys that turned out to be a great investment, since I've done a little bit of traveling since then. But it's also amazing for local getting-around. The part of New York that I live in is difficult to navigate unless you are very familiar with the area.

I'm running out to take advantage of what's left of the sunshine today, but will post some more about this when I have time.

1 comment:

Isophorone said...

I still advise consulting a real paper map from time to time. Admittedly, these GPS devices add new meaning to the term "derekh taken!" (Sorry, couldn't resist that.)