Monday, July 28, 2008

Call me crazy

I honestly believe that at this stage of the game, Obama has proven himself so utterly unqualified to be Leader of the Free World, that I think it will be a landslide for McCain in the general election. I know, I'm sure I will have egg on my face in November, and I'm being a little narcissistic here, but I just can't imagine how this man will win the Presidency. I can't. And I can't imagine people really thinking that Obama is actually capable of doing the job. Not after the last few weeks...c'mon.

I know, I'm going to get some nasty emails now. Here we go.

3 comments:

Shmilda said...

Yup, I think you are crazy. Not nearly as ridiculous as the author of Middling Blog, who back in November endorsed Giulliani since he was certain it would be a Giulliani-Clinton race, but still out of touch. I think it's still Obama's race to lose - which Democrats are very talented at. McCain is narrowing it, but he is not there yet.

Apropos of last post, what is the point of a blogger fb profile?

WebGirl said...

The point of a blogger FB profile...not sure yet. I am enjoying some of the craziness though of the people who are Friending me. It's a whole different experience from my non-anonymous profile.

Re Obama, I just can't imagine that the American public will vote that emotionally. I still put my faith in the wisdom of crowds.

Isophorone said...

Thanks for the McCain Hebrew picture. I did, er, "borrow" it.