Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Getting back in.

The stock market sucks. It has been in the toilet for a while now.

I'm getting back in.

I got out at around October of last year, after I made a few thousand dollars on some short-term buys. Nothing to write home about, not a whole lot of money, but it was a nice tidy little bonus. I got out of it because I didn't want to be a pig about it.

Now I'm getting back in. But not as an "active" investor. I don't have the patience. I'm going to sink $3,000 into a Vanguard fund and keep an eye on it. We'll see.

1 comment:

A said...

I took a drubbing in the market years ago and have shyed away ever since. However, I feel like I'm losing money every day what with the paltry interest rate I get from my money market account, it's probably time to be a bit more pro-active.