Thursday, February 14, 2008

Missing Jack


I am devastated. I am wrecked. I am sad.

It's not bad enough that Joel Surnow, the producer (and arguably the genius) behind 24, the greatest show in the history of planet Earth, is leaving the show. That's not bad enough. Why, Joel, why? Don't you care about me?

The big news is that Season Seven of 24, the greatest show in the history of planet Earth, probably won't air until 2009, all due to the evil writer's strike.

I don't watch a whole lot of tv. More importantly, I don't have many pleasures in life. Watching Jack Bauer blow the bad guys to hell and back and save the free world was one of the few pleasures that I did have. Alas sweet Jack, we will have to be apart for a little longer.

Damn, this year is gonna suck. Till we meet again, Jack my love, till we meet again.

No comments: