Sunday, December 23, 2007

Can't

Ok, I have kinda had it.

I know I said this before and I know I meant this before. But I need love. I need real, true, nauseous-all-the-time, doing-stupid-things-for-no-freakin-reason love. I cannot go out on another one of these stupid dates. I can't do this anymore. Even my marriage was better than this. If I can't have fire, then I'll just stop dating and join the Sisterhood in my shul, and get old and dry up like a leaf and chop my hair off and wear a lot of fake jewelry and flat shoes.

Can't. I can't anymore. Won't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but I think that you're looking for won't exist for long. That's the beginning, infatuation period of a relationship you are describing. It's fun and amazing but sometimes it takes awhile before it gets there. Look out for a good, sweet guy that makes you laugh, instead, and the butterflies will come. I didn't get any of that until right before my wedding, most of it after my wedding. It takes time. And I hope it blossoms into something much more meaningful.