Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Truth

I got a Truth-or-Dare email from FrumRocker. Considering what the Dare was (OMG, FrumRocker, you need help), I'm gonna go with Truth:

  • Weirdest Pesach Food Eaten? Chicken shnitzel breaded with pureed potato chips (I was on a non-Gebrokts Pesach trip)
  • Most Fattening Food Eaten Immediately After Working Out? Trader Joe's chocolate covered frozen banana...that was yesterday, btw.
  • Sexiest Article of Clothing Worn in Public in the Last Five Years? I'm a frum girl! Ok, did you read the post about my boots? Actually, in college (more than 5 years ago, but), when I was a little more modern, I wore a really cute off-the-shoulder sweatshirt once to a David Bowie concert, but don't tell my Rav.
  • Worst Song of the Eighties? Easy, anything by Katchagoogoo.
  • Song from the Eighties that You're Embarrassed You Like a Lot? "Hungry Like the Wolf" by Duran Duran. Um, I don't like it that much.
  • Song from a Seventies Sitcom that You're Embarrassed You Like a Lot? Tie between "I Think I Love You" by the Partridge Family and "Welcome Back Kotter" from the series of the same name. I can't believe I'm admitting this.
  • Stupidest Haircut of Your Entire Life? Hands down, the Dorothy Hamill I had when I was 12. Thanks Mom.
  • Ugliest Big Sweater Owned in the Nineties? That's a weird one, but I actually do remember this cotton white polka dotted gesheft that looked like a Twister board. Definitely in the what-was-I-thinking category.
Thanks for the giggle, FrumRocker...these were not run-of-the-mill, I think. I won't tag anyone because last meme, everyone kvetched, but you know who you are. ;)

No comments: