Friday, October 26, 2007

In search of the perfect pair...

of boots.

I love boots. As soon as I put my summer espadrille tie-ups in the storage closet, I put on boots and spend the whole winter in them. I have at least 5 pairs, snow boots, rain boots, everyday boots, dressy boots and perfect boots. Yes, I already own the perfect pair, but they are two years old, and are due to be put out to pasture and replaced. Ladies, you know which ones I mean. I am looking for a pair that comes up very high, right up to my knees, and hugs my calves pretty tight. I want something with at least a two inch heel but not as high as three (two, two 1/2=elegant; three=slutty). I want a narrow toe, but not pointy (again, elegant vs. slutty), gorgeous, supple black leather, and no ornamentation. The perfect pair.

4 comments:

Nice Jewish Guy said...

..And what's wrong with slutty? All the Hot Chanies are wearing them! Try a pair on your next date, and see what happens.

[Homer Simpson voice] Mmmmmm... booooootssss.....

Jacob Da Jew said...

I was just about to post something buy NJG beat me to it..

Luv them hoooker boots!

WebGirl said...

Whoa, down boys! I ain't no Hot Chanie or Pretty Woman. And I'll be wearing these boots to shul too. :)

Shmilda said...

> ..And what's wrong with slutty? All
> the Hot Chanies are wearing them!
> Try a pair on your next date, and
> see what happens.
>
> [Homer Simpson voice] Mmmmmm...
> booooootssss.....

And who needs more than just the perfect pair?